Tuesday, 31 January 2017

THE TOMMY FLEECE

This post has been a long time coming as this fleece has probably been my most worn items of clothing since I got my hands on it. The fact I haven't photographed it for an outfit post is pretty unbelievable, nevertheless, here it it. 
The fleece itself is by Tommy Hilfiger and bought through the wonderful Depop, then through my friend and I'm still so in love. I've styled it here really simply by pairing it with my H&M mom jeans and a trusty pair of converse,  you can't really go wrong. I love it's oversized, baggy, boyfriend style fit. It's also obviously extremely comfortable, warm and goes so well with many of my looks. Adding baggy jeans really gives off the ultimate chilled vibe, but paired with black skinny jeans also looks great. Can be chucked over anything and perfect for layering eg. with my levi's distressed denim jacket. Overall 10/10 and probably the best £20 I've ever spent. Yes, £20!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig