Friday, 19 February 2016

THE FILA TEE











The sportswear trend is one of my favourites, it instantly adds a cool retro vibe to an outfit and although this Fila t-shirt is new and bought on ASOS, the colourblock style and vibrant colours make it a really fun piece. It looks great styled with demin so I've been pairing it with my dungarees, denim pinafore, mom jeans and this cute denim skirt I bought a few months back from Bershka. 
I added my vintage Nike track jacket that I picked up in Brighton last year for a decent £20 and I can't wait to wear it in the slightly warmer transitional weather and at festivals this summer as a nice cover up in the evenings. 
To convey that retro vibe that the contrasting red, blue and white tshirt has I simply added my vegan DMs to make the shirt the focus of the outfit.

TSHIRT - FILA via ASOS
DENIM SKIRT - BERSHKA
JACKET - VINTAGE NIKE
SHOES - DM







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The sportswear trend is really a go-to for us, love how something so simple can actually look quite trendy! We've seen this top in UO several times but never managed to get it, love how you've styled it with the skirt :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah definitely! I have been eyeing up more fila shirts on ASOS too x

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig