Wednesday, 16 December 2015

THE BLACK SHIFT DRESS









Happy Wednesday,

It's the return of the camel coat again I'm afraid. Nevertheless, I love wearing it with this cute black tshirt shift dress. I bought this ages ago from Matalan and recently rediscovered it. It is so comfy to wear and because it's very simple, it is so easy to style. I wore a slightler smarter looking coat to dress it up a bit, but my docs make it more casual for college wear. 
I bought this gorgeous moon necklace from ASOS a few weeks ago and I love it so much, it's such a cute detail to add to a very plain-jane dress.

These lovely photo's were taken by a very lovely person, my friend Holly. We hope to meet up to shoot some more outfits soon which is v exciting - check out her work HERE.

COAT - PRIMARK
DRESS - MATALAN
NECKLACE - ASOS
DOCS
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig