Sunday, 22 November 2015

THE CAMEL COAT | STYLED UP











COAT - PRIMARK
TOP - TOPSHOP
SKORT - MISSSELFRIDGE
SHOES - VEGAN DR MARTENS

I absolutely love this simple camel coat, it is so easy to style! I threw this look together when I decided one drizzly Autumnal morning that I wanted to look slightly more put together for college. I love the Parisian vibe that the smart coat and striped high neck top gives. I am such a sucker for stripes its ridiculous but this top is unique in the sense it has a high neck but the sleeves are mid-length which I really like. Paired with a more formal black crepe skort and docs allows this outfit to look very simple yet put together. Aside from this outfit being close to the furthest I'd go in terms of stepping out of my normal, incredibly relaxed day-to-day style, it was pretty comfy and with a pair of tights I really wasn't too cold.
In saying that, this weekend it has been bloody freezing - the big tartan scarf has already made an appearance on my clothes rail.
I can sense this coat will be featuring on my blog a lot more as it is such a versatile piece and so great to style up and style down. I also got this from Primark for a mere £28 so it was a very good purchase to say the least. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig