Saturday, 26 September 2015

THE POLO DRESS






Welcome to my first post here on 'The Urban Lore'. I'm Ellie, a 17 y/o A-Level student and aspiring fashion journalist. I have attempted a couple of style blogs in the past but I have never had the real commitment to keep them running. However, as I now begin to think about life after college I have decided this style diary and general life blog will help me explore my passions and allow me to express myself and my thoughts through my love of style.

Today was a surprisingly sunshine-filled day as I went to visit a potential University, this lightweight but unique polo neck dress from Monki was perfect. I bought it on a whim whilst purchasing another pair of jeans from them and after wearing it for the first time the other day I knew I loved it. They have so many oversized jumpers and dresses on their website at the moment and I cannot wait to add a few more to my wardrobe. This dress may not be to everyone's liking but I love how different and effortlessly cool this dress looks. I paired it with my vegan DM's, hoop earrings and a few rings to tie the look together.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig